I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- Company names, logos or trade names used on this website are the property of their owners and are included on the website for the purpose of recognition. These designations may be registered trademarks.
- Unauthorised use of the content on this website, including works, reproduction, retransmission or other use is not allowed, since such activity may violate rights arising from, among other things: trademark or copyright protection.
- For any comments or questions regarding the website, please e-mail: email@example.com
- CONTACT FORM – a form available on the website, which allows you to immediately send a message to the Owner of the website;
- WEBSITE – this website, with the address www.qubushotel.com, is used to provide electronic services and advertising;
- USER – any natural person, legal entity and unincorporated organisational unit, to whom legal capacity is granted under an act, and who uses the content and services of this website;
- ADMINISTRATOR – the entity allowing access to this website, namely: Qubus Hotel Management Sp. z o.o., ul. Skierniewicka 18, 53-117 Wrocław, NIP: 599-23-64-600, REGON: 210616307, District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 6th Economic Division of the National Court Register 0000014268
III. SCOPE OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any content published on this website is for informational purposes only.
IV. HOW TO USE THE WEBSITE
- This website may be accessed through commercially available web browsers. No specific parameters of the user device supporting the browser are necessary.
- You will not use website content commercially, but only for informational purposes;
- If you make copies, they must contain links to this website or details of the author of the content and copyright information
3. You are not allowed to copy or use technology software and processes that constitute elements of this website.
4. If you use the website, you should comply with the laws generally applicable in Poland, including, among others, the provisions of civil law, the Law on Provision of Electronic Services and the Telecommunications Law.
5. You are not allowed to use this website:
- in a manner that would violate the Applicable Law;
- in a manner contrary to the Applicable Law, in a dishonest manner, including with the aim of circumventing the law or causing harm or damage to anyone;
- to transmit or encourage mailing of unsolicited advertising or promotional materials or similar content, especially those categorised as SPAM;
- to share or send data, materials, files, etc., containing spyware, viruses, Trojan horses, adware and any other harmful programs containing malicious computer code in order to affect operation of any computer hardware or software or adversely affect the User.
VI. EXTERNAL LINKS
- All addresses and links to other sites on this website are provided for informational purposes.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the content outside this website, as well as for any damage caused by it.
VII. FACEBOOK PLUG-IN
- The website includes the Facebook plug-in.
- The Facebook plug-in is marked with the Facebook logo.
- This plug-in will directly bring you to the Administrator’s profile on the Facebook server. Facebook can then obtain information that you have visited the website from your IP address.
- If you visit the website while logged into your Facebook profile, Facebook will record information about your visit. Even if you are not logged into Facebook, Facebook is able to obtain IP address information.
- Facebook does not provide the Owner with information about the data collected and how it is used. The purpose and scope of the data collected by Facebook are not known to the Owner. For more information regarding privacy on Facebook, please contact
If you do not want Facebook to be able to obtain browsing information, log out of your Facebook account beforehand.
VIII. CONTACT FORM
- In order to contact the Administrator, you may fill out a special contact form on the website, hereinafter referred to as the Contact Form.
- In order to respond to and handle the Contact Form, you must agree to the Administrator’s processing of your personal data provided in the Contact Form.
IX . RULES FOR POSTING REVIEWS ON QUBUSHOTEL.COM
1 Qubus Hotel, in obtaining opinions, relies on external service providers, including: portal Booking.com or google.com.
2. detailed manner and rules of collecting and publishing opinions by Booking.com portal can be found at. https://partner.booking.com/pl/pomoc/opinie-go%C5%9Bci Qubus Hotel has no influence on the process of obtaining and verifying opinions by Booking.com and other portals.
3) In accordance with Booking.com’s policy, reviews may only be added by guests who have booked a stay through the Booking.com platform (including bookings marked as non-delivery and bookings made on behalf of friends or family) and/or have stayed at the property,
4 All reviews expressed about Qubus Hotel are available at __ Booking.com, among others. Nevertheless, for marketing purposes, a few selected opinions are posted on the websites of individual hotels of the Qubus Hotel chain, that is: www.qubushotel.com
5 We do not pay for the expression of positive reviews, nor do we commission them to be written. All reviews that are published on Booking.com and other portals have been written by users voluntarily, after enjoying their stay, in accordance with the rules of these portals, over which we have no influence. We make every effort to improve the quality of our services, so all reviews, both positive and negative, are equally valuable to us.
6.Reviews are verified by third-party service providers, by logged-in users who have used the accommodation.
7.The rules for posting reviews are specified on the home pages of service providers.
X. RESPECT FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The website and its content may be protected by copyright, trademark and other laws related to the protection of intellectual property.
- Signs, logos and other personalised emblems of the Administrator appearing on the Website (collectively referred to as: “Signs”) are trademarks of the Administrator.
- Except with separate, individual, written authorisations, you are not allowed to use signs belonging to the Administrator: separately or in combination with other verbal or graphic elements, especially in press releases, advertisements, promotional or marketing materials, in the media, in written or oral materials, in an electronic, visual or any other form.
XI. PROTECTION OF USER DATA
XII. LIABILITY LIMITATION
- The website contains general information. It is not intended to mediate in the provision of any professional consulting services. You should contact a professional advisor before taking any action that may affect your financial or business situation.
- The website does not provide any guarantees regarding its content, in particular guarantees of security, correctness, virus or malicious code protection or guarantees of correct operation or quality.
- The website does not provide any warranty, express or implied, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of copyrights, customisation, security and reliability of information.
- You use the website at your own risk and assume full responsibility for damages related to or resulting from its use, whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, or other damages in contract, tort, negligence, including, but not limited to, loss of data or services.
- The website assumes no responsibility for links provided thereon, especially if they lead to sites, resources or tools maintained by third parties.
- The Administrator is not responsible if the website is unavailable in short or long term for any reason.
- The Administrator is not responsible for the information provided on the website, nor can they ensure full security of transactions or communications conducted through the website.
- Despite the Administrator’s best efforts, in terms of ensuring accuracy and timeliness of the website, there may be unintentional errors by the Administrator, which you, upon discovering them, are asked to report to the Administrator.
- All the exclusions and limitations of liability indicated above apply to the fullest extent permitted by law, covering any type of existing liability, including contractual liability, tort liability and any other liability provided for in the Polish or foreign legal system.
XIII. VALIDITY OF PROVISIONS
- Should any provision of the General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid or ineffective, in one or more jurisdictions, all provisions of the General Terms and Conditions remain valid in any other jurisdiction.
XIV. RELATIONSHIP TO CONCLUDED CONTRACTS
XV. AMENDMENT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
XVI. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- The Parties agree to resolve any disputes firstly by amicable settlement (negotiation).
XVII. LEGAL BASIS
- Civil Code of 23 April 1964;
- Law on Copyright and Related Rights of 4 February 1994;
- Law on Providing Services by Electronic Means of 18 July 2002;
- Telecommunications Law of 16 July 2004;