Terms & Conditions of Q-Club Loyalty Program - valid from April 1, 2018.
§ 1. Definitions
Bonus - service consisting in providing accommodation in any chosen Qubus Hotel at no extra charge for one hotel night with breakfast, for one or two persons, in exchange for a certain amount of points from the Loyal Customer Account.
Central Reservation - a unit of Qubus Hotel Management Sp. z o.o. of Wrocław responsible for managing the Q-Club Loyalty Programme.
Enrollment Form - a form that can be used to apply for participation in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme.
Loyalty Guest - a participant of the Q-Club Loyalty Programme.
Qubus Hotel Chain - hotels operated by Qubus Hotel Chain Companies situated in one of the following locations: Bielsko-Biała - ul. Mostowa 2, Gdańsk - ul. Chmielna 47-52, Gliwice - ul. Dworcowa 27, Głogów - pl. Konstytucji 3 Maja 1, Gorzów Wielkopolski - ul. Orląt Lwowskich 3, Kielce - ul. Składowa 2, Kraków - ul. Nadwiślańska 6, Legnica - ul. Skarbowa 2, Łódź - Al. Mickiewicza 7, Wrocław - ul. Św. Marii Magdaleny 2, Zielona Góra - ul. Ceglana 14a, Złotoryja - pl. Reymonta 7.
Account - an individual electronic account where the Loyalty Guest's Points are accrued.
Gift- an item from the Gift Catalogue given to the Loyalty Guest in exchange for a stated number of Points deducted from his/her Account.
Qubus Hotel Chain Employee - an individual who is a regular employee of any Qubus Hotel Chain Company or a partner of such company providing services to it under a fixed service contract or a similar agreement.
Q-Club Loyalty Programme - loyalty programme whereby Loyalty Guests may earn Points and exchange them for Bonuses or Gifts, and to receive from Qubus Hotel Chain Companies information or proposals relating to the programme or the services they offer.
Points - points allocated to the Loyalty Guest for using specified services of Qubus Hotel Chain; Points are accrued on the Loyalty Guest's Account and can be exchanged for Gifts or Bonuses.
Group Reservation - a reservation made by a tour operator or a travel agent whereby services are to be rendered to a group of persons travelling for other than professional, business or similar purposes, provided that the number of rooms reserved is not fewer than 10 and the reservation date is the same for all the rooms.
Qubus Hotel Chain Companies - Qubus Hotel Management Sp. z o.o. of Wrocław (operator of the Q-Club Loyalty Programme) and Qubus Hotel Sp. z o.o. of Wrocław.
§ 2. Participation in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme - General Rules
1. The Q-Club Loyalty Programme is open to natural persons who are adults and have full legal capacity, whether or not they pay themselves for the services provided by Qubus Hotel Chain Companies or through other entities.
2. Employees of the Qubus Hotel Chain are ineligible to participate in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme.
3. The benefits arising from participation in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme may not be combined with any other promotions offered by Qubus Hotel Chain, unless this is permitted by the terms and conditions of the particular promotion.
4. Points may be redeemed solely in accordance with the provisions of these Rules; in particular, they shall not be exchanged for cash or cash equivalents.
§ 3. Joining the Q-Club Loyalty Programme
1.The Enrollment Form for the Q-Club Loyalty Programme is available at https://www.qubushotel.com/en/qclub/
2. To join the Q-Club Loyalty Programme, a prospective member needs to:
a) correctly complete and submit the Enrollment Form;
b) confirm in the Enrollment Form that he/she agrees to comply with these Rules and consents to gathering and processing of his/her personal data by Qubus Hotel Management Sp. z o.o. of Wrocław for the purpose of the Q-Club Loyalty Programme;
c) acknowledge and confirm that the data specified in the Enrollment Form are true and correct;
d) obtain confirmation from the Central Reservation that he/she has been registered as a member of the Q-Club Loyalty Programme.
3. Once the Loyalty Guest has joined the Q-Club Loyalty Programme, his/her login and password needed to sign up at www.qubushotel.com are sent automatically to the e-mail address specified in the Enrollment Form.
4. To obtain a new login and/or password, the Loyalty Guest shall send an e-mail to email@example.com, specifying in its title: ‘Request for new access data', and providing his/her first name and surname in the text of the message.
5. The account may be used solely by the Loyalty Guest to whom it was assigned to.
6. During the process of enrollment for the Q-Club Loyalty Programme, the prospective member may be requested to consent to receiving commercial information from Qubus Hotel Chain Companies. Such consent shall be optional and shall not be a pre-requisite to obtaining membership in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme. The consent to receiving commercial information may be withdrawn at any time without any negative consequences.
§ 4. Award of Points
1. Points shall be allocated to the Loyalty Guest Account for his/her personal use of the following services available from the Qubus Hotel Chain:
a) room rental
b) catering service in the form of breakfast
c) catering services other than breakfasts
d) car parking space
e) mini-bar in the hotel room
f) Business Centre service
g) paid phone connections in the hotel room.
2. Points for the services specified in section 1 a) or b) shall be awarded provided that a hotel room is reserved using one of the following methods:
a) online via www.qubushotel.com,
b) by phone with a hotel or to the Central Reservation of Qubus Hotel Chain,
c) via e-mail sent to a hotel or to the Central Reservation of Qubus Hotel Chain,
d) directly in a hotel of Qubus Hotel Chain,
e) via any booking system using non-commissionable negotiated rates.
3. Points for using of the services specified in section 1 c) to g) shall be accrued regardless of the method in which the service indicated in section 1 a) was reserved.
4. The requirement referred to in section 2 above shall not apply if the reservation is made under the ‘key client agreement' made between of a Qubus Hotel Chain Company and the entity that orders the service.
5. Points shall be added to the Loyalty Guest's Account within 24 hours of issuing an invoice for the particular service. If by the date specified on the invoice no payment is made for the service, the corresponding points shall be removed from the Loyalty Guest's Account. The payment term is considered as met, if before the due date the bank account of the relevant Qubus Hotel Chain Company is credited with the full amount due.
6. If no VAT invoice is issued for the service specified in section 1 c) to g), then the Points shall be accrued on the basis of a cash register receipt provided that within a month of its issuance it is presented to any facility of Qubus Hotel Chain and at the same time the Loyalty Guest requests that the relevant Points be accrued on his/her Account.
7. The number of Points awarded depends on the method of making the reservation and the amount of payment for the services referred to in section 1. One point shall be awarded for each 1 PLN spent. If the reservation was made online via www.qubushotel.com (except for reservations made on this site using the LiveChat communicator), for each 1 PLN spent, 1.3 (one point three) Points shall be awarded. Each amount spent shall entitle the Loyalty Guest to a single award of Points only. For the purpose of accrual of Points, payment amounts shall be rounded up to full zloty if the amount ends in 50 groszys or more or down to full zloty if the amount ends in 49 groszys or less. If the number of Points received is a fraction, then it shall be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
8. Points shall not be awarded in the provision of services connected with:
a) Group Reservations
b) events such as weddings, baptism and first communion parties, New Year's Eve parties, proms, funeral feasts, anniversaries or similar events
c) events such as conferences, seminars, trainings, presentations, recruitment meetings, bonding sessions, congresses, lectures, trade fairs, concerts, reunions or similar events.
9. Points may be accrued solely on the Account of the Loyalty Guest who uses the service for which the Points are awarded. The Points must not be in any way transferred between Loyalty Guests.
10. The Loyalty Guest may check his/her balance of Points by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The title of the message shall contain the word ‘Balance', and the text of the message shall contain the number of the Loyalty Guest's Account in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme and his/her first name and surname. The Loyalty Guest may also check the balance of his/her Points online at www.qubushotel.com in the Q-Club module by logging onto his/her account.
§ 5. Exchanging Points for Gifts
1. Points shall be exchanged for Gifts subject to an order submitted for the currently available Gift. Gifts may be ordered as follows:
a) online at www.qubushotel.com in the ‘Q-Club' module', ‘Gift Catalogue' window;
b) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
2. The Gift shall besent to the indicated address within 30 days of submission of the order. In the territory of Poland, Gifts shall be posted free of charge. If the indicated address for delivery is outside the territory of Poland, the cost of postage shall be paid by the Loyalty Guest. Qubus Hotel Chain Companies shall not be responsible for any taxes or other public or similar charges or levies if the receipt of the Gift entails payment of such tax, charge or levy by the Loyalty Guest.
3. The package may be delivered to the recipient named in the order for the Gift or to another adult person residing at the address indicated in the order, who will declare that he/she is duly authorised to receive the package on behalf of the intended recipient.
4. If the package that contains the Gift is damaged, its recipient or another person collecting the parcel shall draft a damage report together with the courier.
5. If the package is not received and is subsequently returned to the sender, the Points shall be reinstated in the Loyalty Guest's Account.
6. If the requested Gift is no longer available, the Loyalty Guest may, at his/her own discretion, opt out of the ordered Gift and claim back the Points redeemed for the Gift or choose to receive a substitution reward offered to him/her.
7. The Gift may be received only in exchange of the required number of Points. In particular, no part of the Gift's cost may be paid in cash in addition to the part covered with Points.
§ 6. Exchanging Points for Bonuses
1. In order to use the Bonus service you need to make prior reservation of hotel services, meaning stay in any chosen hotel in the Hotel Qubus Chain for at least one hotel night, together with breakfast, for one or two persons. While making reservation you should declare that you wish to exchange Points for at least one Bonus.
2. Reservations mentioned in par. 1 should be made no later than 7 days prior to the planned arrival to the hotel from Qubus Chain. Such reservation can only be made by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone through the Central Reservation. The reservation may be cancelled only by sending an e-mail to the address indicated above, by phone through the Central Reservation, or by contacting the Qubus Hotel Chain facility that the reservation relates to.
3. Reservations mentioned in par. 1 are possible only when on the given period in a chosen Qubus Hotel there are rooms available for the Loyalty Programme enabling the reservation. Stay paid for with the Bonus are possible only during weekends i.e. from 14:00 on Fridays until 12:00 on Mondays, excluding weekends where at least one day is dated between 28 December and 3 January of the following year.
4. You can get the Bonus for a person other than the Loyalty Guest.
5. Reservations mentioned in par. 1 are guaranteed reservations, which means that they remain valid until 12:00 of the day after the planned arrival. In the event that the reservation is not used or is cancelled after 18:00 on the day of the arrival to the hotel from Qubus Chain, Points will be taken from the Loyal Customer Account for the ordered Bonus. Other Bonuses of the given reservation will be cancelled and Points charged will be returned to the Loyal Customer Account. If the booked stay covered only one Bonus, then the Points for that Bonus will be charged.
6. One Bonus can be used to pay for a stay in a standard single or double room, with breakfast for one hotel night. While taking into account the appropriate Points to Bonus conversion rate, it is possible to make reservations of the following rooms with the higher standard:
a) Junior Suite in every Hotel of the Qubus Chain, excluding Qubus Hotel Gdańsk, Qubus Hotel Łódź, Qubus Hotel Złotoryja and Qubus Hotel Zielona Góra.
7. Current display of the number of Points and the exchange rules can be found on our website https://www.qubushotel.com/en/qclub/.
8. The Bonus may be received only in exchange of the required number of Points. In particular, no part of the Bonus's cost may be paid in cash in addition to the part covered with Points.
§ 7. Loyalty Guest Statuses
1. After joining Q-Club Loyalty Programme, the Loyalty Guest receives SILVER status.
2. A Loyalty Guest having a SILVER status who in a given calendar year collected a minimum of 10,000 points receives a GOLD status.
3. A GOLD status is assigned during the first 5 working days of the calendar quarter following the one during which the SILVER Loyalty Guest collected 10,000 points. Working days are considered days from Monday till Friday, excluding statutory holidays.
4. Points collected during given calendar quarters add up.
5. GOLD status remains valid till the end of the calendar year in which it was granted, as well as for the whole subsequent calendar year, except for GOLD statuses that were granted after the 4th calendar quarter which remain valid till the end of the calendar year during which they were granted.
6. A Loyalty Guest having a GOLD status, who - before the GOLD Status expires - collects at least 5,000 points on their account will be granted an extension of GOLD status for another calendar year, subject to item 7.
7. The points collected by the Loyalty Guest by the end of the calendar year during which a GOLD status was assigned do not count for the purpose of extension of GOLD status. This applies to accounts that were given a GOLD status after the 1st, 2nd or 3rd calendar quarter.
8. The Gold Account shall entitle its holder to the following additional privileges:
a) no necessity to specify the credit account number for pre-authorisation while checking in at Qubus Hotel Chain facilities
b) no extra payment for use of hotel parking lots in Qubus Hotel Chain facilities (except Qubus Hotel Wrocław, Qubus Hotel Gdańsk and Qubus Hotel Złotoryja)
c) no extra room service fee
d) later check-out at weekends, i.e. until 4 p.m.
e) voucher for welcome drinks in the amount of PLN 1 (one), for single-use during stay in one of the hotels in Qubus Chain.
f) once in a calendar quarter, one restaurant voucher, with a PLN 150 discount, to be used in Qubus Hotel. While redeeming a voucher its holder should pay 1PLN. In the case of orders up to the amount of 150PLN, the difference will not be reimbursed. When the order exceeds the value of the voucher, the difference is covered by the holder of the voucher. The condition to use the voucher is to collect it from the Central Reservation before the end of the calendar quarter during which it was issued; Loyal Guests with Gold Account status will be informed about the possibility to use the voucher via the newsletter sent to the e-mail address indicated in the Account; each voucher will have its expiration date, before which it should be used (the voucher cannot be used after that date); the voucher cannot be exchanged for money; each voucher can be used only once and in its entirety with one order.
§ 8. Membership in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme
1. Membership in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme shall expire if within two years of the date of the last transaction for which Points were earned no other Point-earning transaction is made. The membership shall likewise expire if within two years of the date of enrollment in the Loyalty Programme no Point-earning transaction is made.
2. Membership in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme shall expire if the Loyalty Guest withdraws his/her consent referred to in § 3 section 2 b) of these Rules.
3. At any time, the Loyalty Guest may decide to leave the Q-Club Loyalty Programme by sending an appropriate statement by e-mail to email@example.com. In such a case, his/her membership in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme shall expire after 10 working days of receipt of the statement. The Loyalty Guest may also give up his/her membership in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme in accordance with the procedure laid down in § 11 section 1 of these Rules.
4. If two years have passed since the last exchange of Points for Gift or Bonus, then a half of the Points accrued on the Loyalty Guest's Account shall be removed, and the resulting number of Points shall be rounded up to the nearest whole number. The foregoing provision shall be applied accordingly if within two years of becoming a member in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme, no Points are exchanged for Gift or Bonus, and if no Points are exchanged for Gift or Bonus within two years of the last time a half of the Bonus was removed in accordance with the first sentence of this section 4.
5. If the membership in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme expires, the Loyalty Guest's Account and Points shall be removed with an immediate effect, unless these Rules expressly stipulate otherwise.
6. Expiry of membership in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme, annulment of the membership, cancellation of the Loyalty Guest's Account and removal of the Points collected on such Account shall not give the right to any compensation or other consideration, unless these Rules expressly stipulate otherwise.
7. Membership in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme may be annulled by the entity operating the programme if it is objectively necessary to protect the Q-Club Loyalty Programme against abuse or to protect the rights of other persons, especially the rights of Loyalty Guests, as well as where it is reasonably suspected that the Account has been used for unlawful purposes.
§ 9. Information on the Q-Club Loyalty Programme
1. Information on the functioning of the Q-Club Loyalty Programme is available at the Central Reservation. The requested information shall be provided immediately, but not later than within 3 working days of receipt of the request.
2. Loyalty Guests may make inquiries or comments in connection with the Q-Club Loyalty Programme by:
- e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone at (+48 71) 795 5 149, (+48 71 ) 78287 65
• fax at (+48 71) 795 5 205.
§ 10. Complaints
1. Each Loyalty Guest shall have the right to make complaints regarding the functioning of the Q-Club Loyalty Programme, particularly in matters relating to the award and removal of Points from the Account, exchange of Points for Gifts of Bonuses, Gifts received and Bonuses redeemed.
2. Complaints shall be made via e-mail sent to email@example.com. The text of the e-mail shall at least contain the first name and surname of the Loyalty Guest making the complaint, statement of facts that are the basis for the complaint and the respective demand.
3. Complaints shall be considered within 10 working days of receipt of the complaint and all the information necessary for its processing. The decision made in response to the complaint shall be communicated to the Loyalty Guest via e-mail sent to the address used for submission of the complaint.
4. To protect the rights and data of Loyalty Guests, the complaint shall not be considered if it is sent from a different e-mail address than the one specified on the Account allocated to the Loyalty Guest. An exception to this rule is possible if the identity of the Loyalty Guest making the complaint is confirmed beyond any doubt.
§ 11. Final and Interim Provisions
1. These Rules may be amended at any time. Loyalty Guests shall be advised of amendments to these Rules by an e-mail sent not later than 2 (two) months before the effective date of the amendments. If a Loyalty Guest refuses to accept the amended Rules, he/she may leave the Q-Club Loyalty Programme within 3 (three) weeks of receiving the foregoing notification, but not later than at the effective date of the amended Rules. A Loyalty Guest shall retain his/her privileges obtained during the membership in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme for 6 weeks of making a statement on leaving the programme. After such time, his/her membership in the Q-Club Loyalty Programme shall expire.
2. Within the meaning of these Rules, working days shall be considered as all days except Saturdays, Sundays and days that by law are non-working days.
3. These Rules enter into force on 1 April 2018.
4. Gift Catalogue, mentioned in § 5 art. 1 letter a) as well as number of Points and rules for the Exchange of Points for Bonuses mentioned § 6 art. 7 are subject to change.
5. Where any non-Polish versions of these Rules are drafted, the Polish language version shall prevail.
6. These Rules shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with Polish law.
7. These Rules are available online at https://www.qubushotel.com/en/qclub/.
8. At the effective date of these Rules, the previous Rules of the Q-Club Loyalty Programme shall become null and void.